Saturday, March 28, 2009

New at this!


Well I guess I have given in to the blogging world. I have been looking at other people's blogs for too long now not to have my own. I can't imagine who would want to see it, but I enjoy others' so I'll give it a shot! I don't like my layout, but I don't know how to change it either! OK-after all day Saturday I changed my layout and it's going to have to be good enough for now. After trying to get this set up, I've learned that I really don't have a whole lot of pictures of Cory and I together. This will have to work for my first post. Hopefully I be back soon.

3 comments:

Katie said...

Is that Will? I can't believe how big he is. Has it really been that long since I've seen you? We've got to get together. I'm so happy you're blogging now. It'll be fun to keep up with you guys.

Hayley said...

Kristin,
If you need any help call me, I finally have this stuff all figured out! Can't wait to see some more updates.

Traci said...

It looks to me like you are doing pretty good at the blogging thing! My little sis has to do my background and stuff! It takes me so long to write a post and I still end up not liking the way it looks! oh well maybe I will eventually get the hang of it! I am excited to have a new blog to look at though!