Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Cabin Fever


I guess this is what happens when three little boys get stuck indoors for too long. I heard them laughing in Braden's room and this is how they came out. They thought they were hilarious. Pants on their heads, shirts for pants. So funny.



We are trying to come up with some indoor activities since the weather has been so bad. Last week we had our friend Calvin over so we decided to make some Easter eggs. They were the easy ones that you melt the plastic to the eggs with a blow dryer. We'll save the dying of eggs for Grandma's! Will is content to play in the Easter grass or with a balloon.



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh Kristen, Why did I not know you have a blog? I'm so excited. That picture of the boys is hilarious, I for sure need to get a copy!!! Oh, I can't even imagine what we are in store for...