Tuesday, July 21, 2009

We have 3 snoobies now!


Braden has been hearing things a little different and then repeating them in his own way. I love to hear how he interperets things and I can't bring myself to correct him! I know it's not cute when he's an adult saying the wrong thing, but for now I think I'll let it slide.

Braden and Will got a little Snoopy stuffed animal from the MetLife guy and Braden was so happy when he came home and saw that we already had another Snoopy (I think it's from a happy meal). When Cory got home from work he had to tell him, "Dad, we have 3 Snoobies now."

The other day we were driving in the car and Braden said, "I have a cank in my mouth."

Braden came home one day and asked if we have wobbles by our house. I was confused and said I have never heard of that with Weeble Wobbles being the only thing I could think of. He said his friend told his that there are wobbles. I asked him what wobbles do and he said they come in your house and take your stuff. I finally figured out that he meant robbers but his friend can't say his r's very well. I still laugh when I say wobbles but think robbers.

1 comment:

Katie said...

What a fun post. I also love listening to the funny way kids say words. I don't think it's bad that you don't correct him. He'll learn how to say the words correctly in time. For now just enjoy him.

Sarah Kate always said peek instead of keep and pingcuter instead of computer. Those were the 2 we enjoyed the most. She's learned to say them correctly now and it's good, but sad at the same time. Just enjoy him now because soon those words will be gone.