Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Last camping trip this year


I thought this sequence of pictures was kinda funny when I looked at them. This is Braden, Luke, and Will in the back of Cory's truck and I was trying to get a good picture. Will is screaming because he doesn't have a graham cracker like the other boys.



This is Braden giving Will a cracker.


And here's a happy camper!



Luke really enjoyed his corn!


Taking a one year old camping is not an easy task! He did had a blast wondering around and throwing rocks in the river!

The boys loved the headlamps and wore them all night.


This was the boy's table. Grandpa, Branden and Luke enjoyed a yummy dinner of steak and dutch oven potatoes.

Luke had a cool fishing pole that Luke shared with Braden while Dan fished. We had a good time camping and the boys really love it. I'll be ready to go again next spring!

2 comments:

Candace said...

I love the picture of Will with the graham cracker; how cute is he? Looks like a fun trip

Hanne and Fam said...

I hate the end of camping season. My kids live for camping and we can't wait for next spring either!