Sunday, November 1, 2009

Maggie and Will



We have been watching Cory's parent's dog Maggie. Will loves Maggie, but I think Maggie puts up with Will, unless he has food. So when Will spilled a box of Trix, Maggie and Will worked together to clean the mess up. I do understand that I am letting my child eat off the floor, but I only let him while I took some pictures. Then Maggie took care of the rest of the mess. That is defiantly one good reason to have a dog around.



He also hates it when things get stuck in his toes and I think it's pretty cute watching him try to get them out!

1 comment:

Ballard Family said...

Looks like you guys a great time Jett just made me go through your whole blog to see all of Braden's Pictures!!! I love the one of him and Jett at the church I might have to steal it off your blog if thats okay!!!