Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Charlie Cory Alder


Charlie was born on July 9, 2010. We weighed 5"15 and was 19 1/2 inches long. He wasn't due until July 20, but I had a doctors appointment and I knew if my blood pressure was high enough my doctor would start me. At this point, I was really hoping it was high enough and I wouldn't have to wait through another weekend. When they took my BP is was 150/101 which is the worst it had ever been. (Maybe the squats beforehand had something to do with it!) Needless to say, my doctor sent my straight up to get me started and 7 hours later Charlie was born. He was a little small, but healthy.


Braden holding his new brother for the first time.

My three boys. Will didn't quite know what to think. He was just happy to be staying at grandma and grandpa's house.










I'm not sure why, but when I had Will and Charlie, Braden became quite the photographer. I found a lot of interesting pictures on the camera. Apparently he likes close-ups!



I got out of the shower and Braden was snapping away. I think there are over 20 pictures just like this. Poor Charlie had the flash going off every 5 seconds.

3 comments:

Janalee Hubbard said...

Charlie is such a cutie! I love the picture of the 3 of them laying together. It's amazing to see how small they start out and how big they become like Braden! Hope you are doing well!

Jenni said...

Charlie is so handsome! Those 3 brothers will be the best of friends :)

Samm and David said...

I LOVE the picture that you used as your header. It TOTALLY shows their personalities. Will with his little silly grin, and Braden with his sweet smile...and, well, we don't know Charlie's personality yet, but he looks cute too! <3 them!